Since Bamboo is a recent result of Appriss Health’s acquisition of PatientPing, we haven’t had time to move all of our content to one website. For this specific content, we’re sending you to one of our other sites.
Welcome to Bamboo Health, formerly Appriss Health + PatientPing.
Each audience Bamboo Health supports strives to improve patient experience and outcomes. While patients make up only a small percentage of our actual customer base, every patient benefits from Bamboo Health solutions. And when we develop or expand our solutions, we always do so with our patients’ needs in mind.
By engineering technology solutions that connect the disconnected and inform the uninformed—whether that means connecting payers to providers, members of one patient’s care team to each other, or informing providers of a patient’s risk factors—we enable clinicians to provide better care. And that’s what matters most.
43 of the nation’s 54 prescription drug monitoring programs (PDMPs) rely on our software solutions, while 52 are sharing data, and many states are using our OpenBeds behavioral health solutions. Benefits include:
- Awareness of each state’s prescribing trends
- Access to a vast array of behavioral health applications and resources
- Fast implementation and seamless interoperability across hundreds of data platforms
Hospital and Health Systems
Hospitals and health systems are our most common customers across all 50 states and benefit in several ways:
- Improved operational efficiencies and reduced cost of care
- More complete patient information and better outcomes
- Improved compliance with regulatory requirements
We work with traditional health plans, ACOs, and any entity accepting financial risk for patient care to help them oversee the treatment of their members, which includes the following benefits:
- Greater visibility into members’ care histories and plans
- Better payer-provider collaboration for more informed care
- More cost-efficient management of care
Providers at hospitals and health systems, post-acute facilities, small practices, and pharmacies have been long-time customers because of three major benefits:
- Faster patient encounters with data and analytics integrated in clinical workflows
- More informed decision-making and better outcomes
- Better compliance with regulatory requirements