Charlotte, NC • June 22, 2023
The Grove is the premier destination for healthcare executives focused on population health, value-based care, care management, clinical operations, interoperability, quality and more. In this exclusive event, leaders from regional hospitals, health systems, post-acute care organizations, health plans, community health centers and government agencies, came together to network with peers and partners, obtain strategies to help tackle today’s biggest challenges and share insights that make an impact.
Click the links below to download a PDF of available presentations.
- Welcome, Opening Remarks and an Overview of What Bamboo Health Offers North Carolina – Kevin Field, SVP growth and partnerships, Bamboo Health
- Better Health Outcomes at Lower Costs: Now and in the Future… Seriously – Katie Kaney, DrPH, MBA, FACHE, Author: Both/And: Medicine & Public Health Together and Founder of Whole Person Index
- Incorporating Social Drivers to Create More Impactful Outcomes for Value Based Care – Jennifer Houlihan, MSP, VP value based care & population health, Advocate Health
- Bamboo Health’s Behavioral Health Update – Nishi Rawat, M.D., chief clinical officer, Bamboo Health
- NC Priorities for a Strong Public Behavioral Health System: Investing in Behavioral Health and Resilience – Kellie Crosbie, MSW, LCSW, director DMHDDSUS
- How to Operationalize Transactional Data for Better Outcomes – Dave Brown, MBA, chief information officer, Monarch
- Quality, Disparities + Equity: How Does Value-Based Care Bridge the Gap? – Dillon Miller, MD regional medical director Carolinas, Oak Street Health
Click here to view the agenda.
Click here to view more information on the featured speakers.
Director of Population Health and Post Acute Strategy, BrightSpring Health Services
Dave Brown, MBA
Chief Information Officer, Monarch
Director, NC Division of Mental Health, Developmental Disabilities, and Substance Use Services, North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services
SVP, Hospital and Health Systems, Bamboo Health
President, NCHA Strategic Partners, North Carolina Healthcare Association
Vice President Value Based Care & Population Health, Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist
Katie Kaney, DrPH, MBA, FACHE
Author: Both/And: Medicine and Public Health Together, Founder of the Whole Person Index and Former Chief Administrative Officer for Atrium Health
Vice President of Post-Acute Care, Cone Health
Dillon Miller, MD
Regional Medical Director Carolinas Oak Street Health
Nishi Rawat, MD, MBA
Chief Clinical Officer, Bamboo Health