Bamboo Health provides Real-Time Care Intelligence™ through an innovative suite of software solutions and the most interoperable care coordination network in the nation, connecting health plans and healthcare providers across the care continuum, leading to better clinical and financial patient outcomes.
We are a Texas Association of Health Plans (TAHP) affiliate member and the leader in enabling real-time care collaboration in the state of Texas and across the country. With health plans including Commercial, Medicare Advantage, and Medicaid spaces, we focus on care management, utilization management, and quality initiatives.
With Bamboo Health’s solutions, your health plan can:
- Eliminate data latency and geographic silos with Pings, real-time patient notifications, via our nationwide admission, discharge, and transfer (ADT), delivered when your members receive care at any network acute or post-acute facility
- Drive improved HEDIS and Stars quality measures through facilitated transition of care and follow-up care gaps closure by network providers
- Engage high-risk, justice-involved plan members and identify support resources to help improve health and reduce recidivism through real-time notifications of incarceration and release
- Ensure members receive the right behavioral health care at the right time through OpenBeds® coordinated behavioral health care network capacity management and referral technology solution
Pings is a much-needed platform for our relationship with HMCC, and allows us to follow patients’ movements in real time. The easy-to-use product provides our corporate team with the ability to monitor and hold our care teams and post-acute partners accountable for quality patient outcomes. We set notifications to alert our teams when an ACO patient admits to one of our facilities–the communication and data accompanied with patients’ profiles helps with transitioning patients from acute settings and serves as an effective tool for our interdisciplinary teams. Without Pings, the trajectory of patients and cross-functional communication between acute and post-acute would be almost impossible.Vice President of Network Development, HMG Healthcare, LLC
Bamboo Health’s Texas Network by the Numbers:
- Bamboo Health has 118 hospitals and 944 post-acute facilities connected in Texas to date
- Over 800k patients are currently being tracked by ACOs, PCPs, and other managing providers on our network in Texas
- Bamboo Health’s clients in Texas have received 4.5M Pings from over 5K unique facilities across 50 different states from 2018 – 2022
- Participating providers in Texas are connected to a national network in all 50 states of 2,500+ hospitals, 8,000+ post-acutes, and hundreds of primary and specialty care providers
- Some of the notable Texas-based health systems in the Bamboo Health network include Baylor Scott & White Health, Peterson Health, Cornerstone Healthcare Group, UT Southwestern, Shannon Medical Center, JPS, Texas Health Resources, and University of Texas Medical Branch
Bamboo Health serves a role for us in that it gives us real-time information for those members that go into the ED. For our Medicaid population, I will say that some of them are harder to reach, so they may go into a hospital and leave a hospital and oftentimes we don’t have the opportunity to outreach to them and help connect them with the services that they need. Pings closes that gap for us so that we know in real time when they’re there and we can reach out to them right when they’re in the hospital and get them the care and services they need.Director of Quality Management, an Illinois health plan